Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Writing for ABN's Asia Travel Blog

At last, I'm now contributing to Asia Blogging Network (ABN). Specifically, I'll be writing on ABN's Asia Travel Blog, and on that blog, I will write more information about travelling in Singapore, the country where I live currently.

Yes, I had expressed my interests in contributing to ABN since the day it was launched, but I was afraid that I might not have the time, and especially, the "passion", to write on ABN. Therefore, I decided not to apply to become one of ABN's contributors. However, Budi offered me to write on ABN's Asia Travel Blog and asked me to write anything about travelling in Singapore, and it's really an offer I couldn't reject. I like travelling a lot, and I often write about my travel experience in my blogs. I was thinking, I might as well share the experience by contributing to ABN, to reach a much greater readers' base.

My article about Dolphin Lagoon is my first contribution to Asia Travel Blog. I'm looking forward to contributing more to ABN and hope to see you guys there. :)

4 comments:

Dirk said...

I chanced upon to view your blog and found it very interesting. Great ... Keep it up!

Messi said...

While people may have different views still good things should always be appreciated. Yours is a nice blog. Liked it!!!

Karachi Hotel said...

This is good news for us that you have write for ABN blogs.Blogging is really nice job,Both from these such as blog writing and the blog reading is very useful for the peoples.In this way they can collect a lot of useful material about traveling.

Rizwan Ali said...

I like traveling a lot,and always like write about traveling.where ever you go you can found some different sort of info nice places and also lot of those memories who makes your life historical.
pegasos world turkey