Wishing all Muslims all around the world: a Happy New Year. Wishing all of you a great happy and prosperous new year ahead.
Saturday, February 21, 2004
Friday, February 20, 2004
I've added some more pictures to the Photo Album section. Those include some pictures:
- when we attended Alif's birtday party, at uncle Arief's house in Lembah Pinus, Puri Cinere, Jakarta, Indonesia;
- when we celebrated Irza's second year birthday on August 2003 at Panorama Lembang, a small mountainous town north of Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. Included are some pictures when we were inside the ArgoGede train on our way from Jakarta to Bandung, West Java, as well as when we were visiting the Tangkuban Parahu mountain, north of Lembang.
- when my parents (Inka and Irza's grandparents) visited us in Singapore on September 2003. We went to Clarke Quay and Jurong Bird Park;
- when we visited Singapore Zoological Garden, the only zoo in Singapore, which is reputed as the best zoo in South East Asia;
- when we attended Marsya's birthday party, at uncle Emil and aunty Nonong's house in Eunos, Singapore;
- when we went to Orchard Road, Singapore, during Christmas eve;
- when we went to Bishan Park, for a bit cycling and exercising;
- when we attended the Normanton Park Year End Party, hosted by the apartment's building management;
- we celebrated the New Year 2004 Countdown at Esplanade, Singapore, with fireworks display.
- when we visited IMM Building during Chinese New Year celebration;and
- when we went to East Coast Park, for swimming and cycling.